New Year's Outing

Finally got to meet up with Alex and his soon-to-be wife, Kristy. Had some lovely "Ayam Penyet" (smashed chicken) and then I followed them around for wedding shopping. Since Kristy was going to have a kid soon, she was thinking of taking up some pre-natal yoga and we had to tag along. Strange thing was there was this really fat dude who gave the sales pitch. Alex asked me to be his "brother" for the wedding and they were going for some mafia inspired theme. I agreed since this is my friend since primary school. Now I need black pants, jacket, tee and shoes. On the creative side, it's getting slightly better. Feeling a bit more inspired to do stuff. Started to get more used to my tablet as I play puzzle quest with it. I'm still feeling very sore about the job and relationship aspects of my life but I try to rein it in. Was feeling a bit more energized for a bit before sinking to a frustrating low again. This entry is just all over the place but I suppose it does reflect a bit of my inner chaos.

Comments

Popular Posts