Song of the day - The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani)

Love this song. Just took the parts that meant more to me... If I could escape I would, but first of all let me say I must apologize for acting skank and treating you this way Cause I've been acting like sour milk fell on the floor It's your fault you didn't shut the refrigerator Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold If I could escape (escape) And re-create a place as my own world (own world) And I could be your favorite girl Forever, perfectly together And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape) If I could be sweet (be sweet) I know I've been a real bad girl (bad girl) I didn't mean for you to get hurt So ever, we can make it better And tell me boy, Now wouldn't that be sweet? Sweet escape, sweet escape

Comments

Popular Posts