A dream of hidden rats

I had a dream last night. It was where I used to stay in Dover Road - Blk 37, 12th floor. On the wall of the stairwell, a large rat could be seen scampering across the wall. So, on a mission to get rid of them, I used a sledgehammer to blow through a section of wall that had two suspicious-looking entry holes (RATS!!!). And there I saw, a rat's nest. One dead rat and loads of rat feces and half nibbled crap all around...

I wondered if that was a metaphor for my life. One big untidy mess and not sure what to do about it?

I attended an "interview" yesterday, which was presided by some dude named Jonathan who just went on a ramble about how little I was earning and blah, blah, blah. Yet I am determined not to let this fool put me off my game. It is true that I haven't been making the best use of my time, or rather, thinking strategically about my future. But then as any true Ascian will say, "The Best is Yet to Be". I am about to be re-born and take what I am owed.

Comments

Popular Posts