Emo Tuesday

I woke up today full of enthusiasm, ready to work on my Ebon-knee model again. Never mind that I needed to wash the two toilets as part of my chores, or that I still have a mild headache that lingers till now. I was happy, well at least until I was reminded about job seeking. I sent my resume and cover letter to my uncle to QC (Quality Control) and boy, he tore it up real good. Of course it is good to have a relative do this for you for free, but it really burns the ego. Letting go of my pride is not an easy thing for me to do. I do have one interview lined up, which is good. But I really need to plan ahead. Get some stability to grow from. Yeah... And then I'm playing Marvel Puzzle Quest again. Ooh Steve Rogers Captain America gets to level up again. Haha, I'm such a kid.

Comments

Popular Posts