Feeling depleted

Here I am again. Feeling drained. Feeling depleted. Oh no, not another "emo" post again. I started planning my week with the best intentions and now, I'm struggling to catch up with my schedule. I feel that I have come far and learnt much but I somehow cannot capitalize on it. It is like JC hockey again - you trained 3 times a week and scored plenty in practice and yet, you can't score on game day. Am I paying the price for things that I thought I might do differently? Who knew that some choices would have consequences that were so far-reaching? I used to be the guy who took his responsibilities seriously but still had an "easy" touch to it. I was the guy who failed all his common tests but did well for his finals. Except now, I'm not doing well. And it is no longer "easy" being me. Am I wrong? Have my instincts failed me? How come I can't say with confidence who I am and what I am meant to do? I thought this was just a phase but then it has gone on too long. I've always found a way out, a solution, a golden key. And yet this eludes me now.

Comments

Popular Posts