I want any job?

It is a tough period for me these days.

I slept well enough but I am still tired. Both physically, and mentally. It is draining. It takes longer and longer to get my focus back again. At the very core of it, it is this mess of a career that I am in. I am past looking at others and what they have done. Is their way better? Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that I need a job really soon. Let's break down the thought process:

1. I want a full-time job that energizes me and pays me well. Can't get one? Then...
2. I want a full-time job that energizes me. Can't get one? Then...
3. I want a part-time job that energizes me. Can't get one? Then...
4. I want any job.

Damn. What a hole to be in. Totally undeserved but this is what life is. Keep working it out. One day you will be fine.

Comments

Popular Posts