Don't waste YOUR time

I ended up with a bit of an issue yesterday - I had too much free time at work. Really??? How does one get "too much free time" at work. In a private corporation, that would mean you were soon going to be out of a job because there isn't work to do. Or it could be the rare instance where you catch a short breather between projects. But like I said, these instances are rare. I think I have a luxury of time now. I did not spend it too wisely yesterday but I can't waste too much of it. I should really use this time to learn something, work on a project, make something better etc. Life is really short to waste. A short time sitting still and getting fat and BLAM! You become a fat loser wondering why people around you have gotten so good at something. It's WOW time. So make it a good show!

Comments

Popular Posts