LAS VEGAS DAY10 - Bye bye USA

Left Las Vegas today. It had been a great experience and opportunity for me, and I am blessed to have the chance to be sent there for a study trip. Thanks NLB. But I am happy to be headed home. Here are some things I won't miss from USA:

  1. Tipping culture - I'm done paying people for zero service.
  2. Homeless weed smell - I'm glad I won't ever smell the stench of homeless people smoking weed on the streets.
  3. Jet lag - This one really sucks the energy out of me. I'm already a low motor person. This makes me grind to a halt.

It was going to be a long trip home. I spent almost 2 days just traveling home (transit via San Francisco) but eventually, I got home safe and sound. I am thankful for this. And I could not wait to get some local hawker food. Fried bee hoon for breakfast with kopi siu dai. Absolutely.















 


 

Comments

Popular Posts