Whatever happens, God is in control
5am. Monday. Despite trying to sleep a little earlier the night before (so that my BP doesn't spike when taking my weekly reading), I failed and I was up about an hour earlier than intended. I woke up feeling lonely and unloved. My neck is sore and I am troubled that I have paid my display cabinet vendor with no order confirmation. The song "Save your Tears" by WEEKND worms in my head hauntingly as I stew in my mental prison. The only thing I registered from Sunday Mass was that I relate a lot to being "not good enough", of which the Priest was sharing from his personal experiences.
Yet no matter how insignificant or wretched I feel I am, God is in control. And just like the message in the sermon, Jesus fed the crowd with just 5 loaves and 2 fish. I sometimes feel that I am worth even less than that 5 loaves and 2 fish but that isn't the point. I can still be an instrument of God's work. Through Him all things are possible and flawed and wretched I feel I am, I can still be His instrument of kindness, peace, and inspiration.
And here is a pic to liven up my blog post... Something I should be grateful for - A renovation well-done and my new Secret Lab chair. I added a pic of mum trying it out because she looks so happy sitting on it. =)


Comments