Difficult decision made

I have been thinking about this for a few days since I met her again. "Her" as in the girl I absolutely adore. As I held her hand that Wednesday night, I told her I wasn't bothered that I was party to betraying her boyfriend. Well, I am. I have been there before and I would have to say this is one of the few things in life that you can never apologize for. It destroys a person totally. It is not honourable. Period. After praying about it in Church today, I have decided to walk away from it, God give me strength. It's a really painful decision because I love her deeply and even when I was away working in NZ, there was not a day that I did not think about her. But it is what I must do. If we persist in this folly everyone involved will suffer in the end. A relationship must be exclusive if it is to amount to anything. It is something that cannot be shared. I will be back when she is able to give me all her love. She already has all of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts