I started a blog...

I started a blog...
Yep, Mr. Antisocial finally has some form of web identity. For someone who has destroyed his friendster account and refused to join any form of active net community program (facebook, linkedin, tagged, hifive etc), this is rather out of character for me. I just thought of doing it and did it. And it was much easier than I thought it would be. Whilst lots of my peers are building solid foundations in their lives, be it relationships, wealth or career, I am at a stage of my life where everything is in a lumpy half-formed mess of instabilty. Returning to Singapore after having spent a year working in NZ, I am now out of contract, deciding what to do next. It is both a fearful and exciting juncture of my life, for it will have a dramatic effect on my future. Would this be the first step to my ideal life? Or would the entire experiment lead me to ruin? I do not know. But this is the vehicle of which I shall document my very own lifestyle experiment...

Comments

Popular Posts