Met with XX today

Today started rather lazily as usual before peaking into a hive of activity at late noon. My folks are driving me bonkers, with a slew of requests (more like orders) to fix this and that, clear my room and so on and so forth. I got to Funan early and met with XX. Bought my new laptop, wacom tablet and dined at a Japanese restaurant. Damn expensive that pot of soup, $60! But anyway XX gave a treat. What an awesome pal. Oh, finished the book by Randy Komisar and thought it was overrated. The only thing vaguely interesting was the solution to the egg riddle. Question: How do you drop an egg 3 feet without it breaking? Ans: Drop it for 4 feet. Eyes roll. Still, it's a lot like life annit? It's gonna die in the end anyway so you might as well live it large. At least today, I took steps towards my bigger dream.

Comments

Popular Posts