Spiral into depression

I've lost my joy. Everything that has made me happy is lost. Food no longer has any taste. Creative activity stagnates and hope is gone. Sure, I can buy a meaningless distraction. But it is just something to take my mind of the staleness of being alive. I can function mechanically but all the confidence, the passion and most importantly the sense of purpose is gone. Everyone is just living out their own wretched lives. Christmas is coming and I absolutely loathe it. Why did Jesus come anyway? What hope is there anyway? I know I am going to have a miserable Christmas. I have no job, no where to go and no one to share it with. Will it get better? I no longer care. My spirit is already dead. Why don't somebody just put two bullets in my face and end my physical existence too? I'm going to ask the priest tonight. Fuck you life!

Comments

Popular Posts