Struggling again

Here I am today. Once more, I had difficulty sleeping and for too many days in a row, work has been problematic to say the least.

It is another day of pointless struggle, knowing that no matter how hard you fight for the next point, it does not look like you can win. I have tried getting tips on how to cope from reddit - Put the problems down somewhere (like in a blog) which is why I am leaving it here. Exercise and meditate. Have a life outside of work. I suppose I am not doing too well in those areas.

But those are good things to do. I should just take a break. Go somewhere for a while, let the problems sort themselves out. I wonder if there are any other options or variations to my situation. There are bound to be. And that gives me a little comfort. 

Comments

Popular Posts