Struggled with life today

Today is one of those days. Sure, life frequently throws a spanner in the gears of your plans. I've seen enough of bad days and plans go wrong and learnt to be flexible, to adapt and to deal with the issues at hand. You know, get to Plan B is Plan A screws up. Most of the time, there is another way out, something new to try, alternatives to explore. Today is different. Plan B is as bad as Plan A and I can't help but feel that my life has hit a giant wall. It is just one big "I DON'T KNOW". I feel damn lost. I even found it hard to breathe. Perhaps I've gotta lighten up and get back on my feet again but today, I just want to bury myself in some sand, lie down and pretend that I am dead. On the positive side, I did take some constructive steps towards my future. Went for lessons at Sean's place. Did not learn too much though. Was really frustrated by the vista nonsense. Heck, I need to relax more to enjoy what I am doing again. Somewhere along the line, I lost the plot. I lost my artistic mojo. I lost my drive. I lost my love. How do I get it back? How do I make it work again? Sigh. Enough of this. I hate to think I am pathetic. But today I am.

Comments

Popular Posts