Wasted

Got wasted last night drinking with Kuodo. Yup. Went to timbre for dinner and the peking duck pizza was awesome. The booze was good too as was the band. But we sat too close to the stage so it was bloody loud. We moved to another pub in Clarke Quay to carry on drinking before heading for home. Though Kuodo basically paid for most of the evening, I ended up spending close to $100. Not too prudent for a jobless fella. Anyway, I did keep up with my workout even when I was tired and did a little modeling with 3Ds Max. I am trying to motivate myself to do something even when the drive and passion are running on empty. Started the seed planting but nowhere near tasting the fruit. Ought to do a bit of life projection today. I really need to find out what I'm going to do next.

Comments

Popular Posts