Busy but fulfilling day

Okay, lots of activity today. Left home at about 10 am for Zbrush classes with Sean. Stopped at about 1500 and then popped down to GV Plaza Singapura to watch "Ponyo". Was a fairly interesting animated feature. The people who went were the four you see below; XX, Dianne, Joe, myself and Desiree (Dianne's friend who took this photo and is thus not in it. Duh.)
Then I hit Brewerkz for Alex's wedding discussions. Wasn't too much to discuss. So just enjoyed the nachos, chicken wings and beers before finally hitching a ride back home. On a personal note, I should be less fond of gossip as most of it is probably subjectively one-dimensional. Anyway, I try to be more balanced now. I don't have to like the people I never did but at least I can rein it in a bit. Was a good day though. I enjoyed myself quite a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts