Finished wedding montage finally!

Okie. Finally got the wedding montage done and out of the way. Well, not really out of the way but it is 90% at least (subject to finishing tweaks). Decided to go to town to relax a bit. I would go mad if I continued to stay at home. I have been home too many days in a row. I bought one ticket for Ong Bak 2. Sigh. It's been a long time since I watched movie alone. Even the ticket girl charged me $19 as she expected me to be with somebody. I felt the empty seat next to me and yeah, those feelings came again. Still remember the first time she grabbed my hand. Was very frustrated from work problems when she took it and asked "Does this make you feel better?" Ah, I'm a sentimental fool. Anyway, Ong Bak 2 started EARLY I could have sworn. I walked into the theatre and it had already begun. Fighting and costume were cool. Effects were dodgy and the plot was lame. Walked around a bit after the show. Had intended to buy a pair of Doc Mart's but didn't see a pair I liked. Came home instead with this graphic novel entitled "Loki". Art and story are great. I think this artist is the next Alex Ross!

Comments

Popular Posts