Getting a plan together

My frustration is penting up. I feel like getting drunk, shouting and punching and breaking something. I never used to be this crap. I could always get myself back on my feet within a few days time every time I got hit by whatever life throws at me. Not now. I still haven't gotten back up from it all. I just get angrier and angrier from each hit that I take but I'm not getting up. Not having a plan. Not getting myself organized again. My energy levels are low and my frustrations are high. As Rocky Balboa said "I ain't falling down no more". Being a "brother" for Alex's wedding has helped me get a bit of focus around. Makes me feel a bit more useful even if it is unpaid work. Well, I've gotten a plan together. Let's see how much I can cross off my list by Sunday.
  1. Clear main table
  2. Fix luggage wheels
  3. Buy black tee/socks/undies
  4. Test premiere pro
  5. Finish up library book
  6. Dress up cover letter and resume
  7. Call Alex about black jacket (Done)
  8. Finish model body
  9. Wash bed sheets
  10. Buy razor refills/shaving cream
  11. Go gym
  12. Contact Norman tech support
On a side note, I have decided not to talk to her. I think it is better for the both of us. Nobody needs to hurt anymore. I'm walking away with all the pain.

Comments

Popular Posts