Not lack of time but lack of priorities...

Let's do a tally on the list this week:
  1. Go to gym twice (already went once)
  2. Finish up rough form of sword master in Zbrush
  3. Redesign rapier
  4. Do collage of machine gun toddler
  5. Do lines for winged monster
  6. Ask Wang for photos for video edit
  7. Clean up section two of room
  8. Find temporary storage to stow luggage things
  9. Clear luggage
  10. Set lesson time for Zbrush
  11. Keep 0900 to 1500 for work (Failed miserably!!!)
  12. Watch Zbrush 2nd video
  13. Shop for black shoes
  14. Test pants
  15. Check attire
Well, well, it's midweek and of the 20 things to do. I've done 5. It's a start. At least got the resume crap sorted. That's a big load off my back. Then I'm now cleaning up the rooms and got rid of bags and bags of stuff. Kinda miss them but I must be firm and get rid of them. I had a good catch up with Chermain yesterday. Almost 2 hours I think. I must have set some personal record. It didn't feel long though. Chermain is one of those friends that I feel extremely comfortable with and even though we sort of like lost contact for 10 years. Such friendships are infinitely precious. I think I have been just playing a bit too much of puzzle quest and am starting to neglect my 3D. Heck, I'll catch up on it next week. Hooray for serial procrastinator! On another note, I mistakenly order teh peng instead of kopi peng AGAIN. Proof that my brain doesn't turn on till 0800. Maybe 0900.

Comments

Popular Posts