Reunion + CNY2009

Reunion dinner was enjoyable this year because there wasn't much cleaning up to do. We had takeaway from Soup Kitchen restaurant and it was fab. Brought grandma home from the nursing home and fixed her wheelchair. CNY itself was a boring chain of visiting. Was enlisted to drive for the first time since I got back to S'pore. Not much red packets this year due to horrid economy. Anyway, I am very disturbed. It is the same two fucking things that are bothering me; job and relationship. Both are going nowhere. I am more bothered by the relationship part. It has brought me very brief moments of bliss and prolonged periods of unhappiness and longing. Very much like a drug addiction. It is time to leave or my life can have no progress. I am burdened by this sadness so much so that it prevents me from enjoying life. It is a really tough time for me. I need to reconstruct my career but am saddled by the ghosts of relationships past. Girl, if you are reading this, then know that you'll always be special to me, even if we have no foreseeable future together. Jeng Heng was right. I am giving up. I am so tired and have hurt for too long. This should be my final walking away.

Comments

Popular Posts