To do list

Okay, this is what has been cleared from the list so far. Seems to be a bit better with a bit of a plan. I am still similarly frustrated and emotionally bothered and my energy levels are really low but I think this is not too bad a start.
  1. Clear main table (Done)
  2. Fix luggage wheels
  3. Buy black tee/socks/undies (Black tee purchased)
  4. Test premiere pro
  5. Finish up library book
  6. Dress up cover letter and resume
  7. Call Alex about black jacket (Done)
  8. Finish model body
  9. Wash bed sheets (Done)
  10. Buy razor refills/shaving cream (Done)
  11. Go gym (Done)
  12. Contact Norman tech support (Done)
So of my list of 12, I have half of it done. Not too bad. Got to resist the urge to put more down before Thursday so that I do not end up in a mess. Alrighty, that was the boring structural part. Not that I did anything terribly exciting yesterday. Went gym and then to Bugis and got my "brother" black shirt. Thought I could drown a bit of my sorrows but ended up with Chua, Chun Hsian, Kuodo and XX at Breko of all places! I hate it. It is loud, noisy, hot and man, I'm better off drinking at home. Mental note to self: Boycott Breko. On the emotional side, I find myself thrashing with rage. I just want to destroy something. Some of the residual emotion from that destructive relationship has turned into a bitter seething rage. I'm starting to see how human I really am. Not noble, not gracious nor gallant. Just flawed. I do not really hate anyone. I just hate the unfairness of it all. And unfairness isn't something that I can tangibly destroy.

Comments

Popular Posts