Wedding montage takes up all my time...

Okay, it has been a few days since I last put an entry in. It has been real boring. I am mostly plugging away at Alex and Kristy's wedding montage and I have taken more time than I had budgeted for. Way more. I was so bored and tired just now so I took a little nap. Fell into a deep sleep and then I had a dream. I was fighting this black viscous shadow that did not seem to be affected no matter the weapon I used on it. It was like cutting a shadow of slime. Heard from Cam again. He asked me how I was doing. How thoughtful. Maybe I have been working on the wedding montage too long. I got to thinking how it would be if it were me getting married. It scared the shit out of me. I wonder if the shadowy figure is an extension of that fear. It IS rather scary. And I hear from the radio that 45% of the women in S'pore have cheated on their boyfriends or partners before. I wonder how many men do it? 80%? Are people who get into relationships simply asking for trouble? What a pessimistic thought! Learnt a new word today: maudlin –adjective
  1. tearfully or weakly emotional; foolishly sentimental: a maudlin story of a little orphan and her lost dog.
  2. foolishly or mawkishly sentimental because of drunkenness.

Comments

Popular Posts