Frustrating times

Today was a day of frustration. Frustration over my joblessness, frustration about leaving a relationship and frustration over the progress of my Zbrush training. Heck. Everything is frustrating. Those valentine's day promotions playing over the radio, vague responses from immigration New Zealand, not being able to sleep properly, Dad turning on the vacuum, why relationships cannot be simple etc... Fact is that I have turned into a complete basket case. I try to put things into perspective but it ain't looky too rosy now. It's the game of life that I don't like playing anymore but still must. Like trying to come back 3-0 down in a soccer match. So I hope to exercise my discipline and just get the things I need done done. Wasn't quite so bad when it came down to mechanical tasks. Sent Alex's jacket to the dry-cleaners, got Fat Uncle's knee guards and did some sword design. I do need to go out and do something fun soon. I hate staying at home. Just makes me feel so trapped. I wonder if I would ever break this cycle of misery. I might as well open a business called "pessimism-R-us". It can have a motto like "Sucks like real life does" stamped on all our products.

Comments

Popular Posts