Back in NZ

So now I have returned to NZ. I am fine and it is actually quite convenient living in the YMCA Auckland. Above is a picture of my room. It's got a table, bed, fridge and a small closet. Good enough. Of course every now and then I do think of home and I do miss my loved ones. But there is enough here to keep me focused and more importantly, not constantly weighed down by depression. As I am writing this, I am also having my dinner; leftover char siew rice from yesterday's dinner. I was fortunate to be able to meet up with Kingfisher. It was nice to see a familiar face on my first day here. I know I have some more to do but it is steadily getting resolved. I will scour the job pages today to see what I can find. At least that'll keep me busy. Found a Church (Saint Patrick's) where I can go to so at least I have place to feel peaceful in. I have to admit that not having a job is troubling but I too have faith that something will pop up. I just need to keep positive and keep trying in a purposeful way.

Comments

Popular Posts