Falling a bit behind in blog

Heh. It's Thursday now and no entries yet for this week. I did a lot of trouble shooting for my job search process and am on track to something better. For starters, there was a HUGE problem with employers being aware of me. Either the application didn't get to them, or it got to them and was summarily dismissed. It could be that they got it and just left it on their desk too. Anyway, if they didn't know about me, they ain't gonna hire me. Simple as that. I am happy to say that this week, I have increased my application rate by 10 times and have also been calling more companies. Also, my applications have been more targeted and assertive. While previously I had a few outright rejections, I do not seem to be getting any of these yet. Hope I'm on the right track. I've been contacted by St. Patrick's and look forward to joining some of their activities soon. It's a bright, sunny day today and I'm going to work hard getting a job.

Comments

Popular Posts