Get on with the plan

Ah, after a weekend of pigging out (I finally had my authentic Indian food and German pork knuckle...), I'm now preparing to go. It's now only one week to leaving the country again. Time to get on with the plan. So far there is a real lack of one. So here's what I plan to get done next week:
  1. File my S'pore tax
  2. Do a market survey on jobs in S'pore
  3. Do a market survey on jobs in NZ
  4. Email YMCA if nothing happens by Tuesday
  5. Plan monthly expenditure
  6. Collect suit from York's Style tailor
  7. Pack my suitcase by Wed (all that I need)
  8. Look up web for career switching tips
  9. Check my resume and print several copies
Yup, that's all for now. I've got to lessen the anxiety of going back to NZ as much as possible. At least this time I don't need to worry about anyone back home. Learnt that there is no point worrying about what you can't have anyway. Still I feel somewhat like a yellow ribbon project ex-con. New start, new beginnings ya?

Comments

Popular Posts