Leaving Singapore today

So it is time for me to go back to NZ once again. I'll admit I have had a hard time this morning, packing in my stuff, preparing mental goodbyes to everyone in S'pore. I guess I do have a lot to be thankful for. My family and friends are really supportive and I am very blessed to have them. There is that creeping sadness that I must constantly guard against before it consumes me. I have come to recognize these feelings and keep them in check, so that I'll be able to get on with life proper. Speaking of how supportive my family is, I had a lovely farewell dim sum lunch (immediate family + Uncle Mike) and then a similarly wonderful dinner at night (Mum's side). I also got some financial aid from my parents as well as my aunt. I'm going to treat this as an adventure and have lots of fun with it. I have met everyone I wanted to meet and done what I wanted to do (more or less). So goodbye all. It has been a pleasure and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Farewell and we WILL meet again!

Comments

Popular Posts