Monday blues...

Looking for a job is damn downright depressing. There. I've said it. Not only are you working hard to get one, you do not even know if what you are doing is at all effective. Yep, I feel that way now. Dragging my feet and hoping for a break. At least the jet lag has gotten better. I did some animation yesterday and yeah, it's not fantastic but it's passable. Yeah, I figure if I did something each day about getting a job, eventually I'd get one. On the spiritual side, I think I have evolved in my mindsets about God. When I was a child, I loved God with joy and zeal and He was close to the top priorities in my life. Then came the teenage to young adult years, where I struggled to figure out who He was. It changed many times; He doesn't exist. He exists but hates me. He exists but isn't on my side etc. Now? I think He is the only reason I am preserved. That means I have something to do here on earth, though I have to figure it out. I have requested to join the Catholic community in Auckland. Honestly, there are also pragmatic reasons to this but I feel in my heart that God has invited me. I had an evening walk past Auckland harbour area and saw lots of nice pubs in the area. Not for me now maybe. When I get my first paycheck (in a long time), I will surely go there for a drink!

Comments

Popular Posts