Happy (Belated) B'day JHP and Alex!!!

Okay. I have been monitoring this one. I was fully aware that their birthdays were coming up. Two of my closest friends, born on the same day on April 12, 1980. Even God made it convenient for me. And somehow it slipped me. What's the excuse this time? Like my very honourable secondary school classmate, Mr. Eric Png would say "I have no excuse" (He got off without punishment most of the time btw). But there is always an explanation. It is strange how on Bic Runga's song she mentions the days of the calendar melding into one. Same story here. I lost that CD. It is my fave Bic Runga album. I think it's still with my Beemer in Hamilton. Off topic! Thwack! Anyway, as I was saying, the days just meld into one. Being unemployed, I have little sensitivity to what date/time it is. It is just that each day is largely the same. No weekends to look forward to de-stressing, no Mondays to dread returning to work. In fact, as I am writing this, I ran down to pay my rent, which I remembered that I missed. But with all the lame explanation aside, I'd really love to wish JHP and Alex a very Happy Birthday. You guys have been great friends and I am glad to know you. Once again, "Happy Birthday!"

Comments

Popular Posts