Tripped on the start line

Right! I'll admit. This week isn't looking to great. I dragged through ONE cover letter and CV, tailoring it to the job and it was like an exam paper all over again. It's more focused now surely but I do not know if it is good. Yeah, I know the rest will be easier as the days go on since I've already expended the effort to focus my targeting. And today, more sand got kicked in my face! I had to pay the tax man late fees of $96.62! Bloody hell! And it ain't even my fault that the letters were slow in getting to me. Oh well, Jesus said give to Caesar what belongs to him. Hopefully Jesus has lots more that He can give me from His vaults in heaven... And yeah, I fell asleep right after munching my dinner of yang chow fried rice. Was just so wasted. As with dreams, I can't rightly remember though I have some vague recollection. I remember I dreamt of Michelangelo (not the TMNT) quoting something about questions being answered with regard to curiosity. What rubbish eh? If I dream it again, maybe I can formulate it into words better.
Yesterday was a funny one. I panicked over Singapore tax declaration and had my Singpass reapplied for and all and I've already done it the start of March! What a troubled memory for a 28 year old! I told my Dad and he admitted he had one similar episode where he search the entire HD on the computer for some info, only to find that he had already put it on CD. Forgetfulness is a family trait. Lol.

Comments

Popular Posts