A day that life just vomits on you...

I have to rant. It's only 2 in the afternoon and I feel I can just collapse and die. Well, it's not going to be that easy to end as is. Tomorrow will still come and there will be many tomorrows before I finally croak and get some rest. God forbid eternal life. If it is anything like what it is today... man, I don't know what to think. Anyway, here's how the shit hit the fan today. Last night, I hear from Dad that my cousins got fined because I parked in the wrong lot on my return from the visit to Snell's Beach. They didn't tell me about this so I parked in whichever lot was vacant. Turns out that each lot is designated (I didn't know this either) as so... The long and short of it was that the bastard got the car towed and it was a real hassle for my cousins getting it back. I paid the full $240 fine. That's a lot of money for an unemployed fuck like me. Still, there is no fair or justice or whatever it is. It is just life happening to you. One fucking thing after another. Then there's the fucking IRD (tax department). I don't understand what the hell they're doing. I keep getting late tax penalties from them. Look, don't they know that I've stopped working since November last year? Oh, you need to inform them apparently. Just part of the system here. Nobody communicates. Okay, so I had a chat with the IRD person. Gotta pay up and get them off my back. Still, late penalties apply and could come up to a few thousand dollars that I can't really spare. I've had it with this fucking country. Everything is inefficient, years behind and I honestly have no idea why I'm here. I think this applies in the global sense too. Why the fuck am I in this world? So that I can pay fines? So that I can pay late tax penalties when jobless? I've had it with "society". I cannot understand why people tolerate such bullshit with it, and how it is only by conforming that you can be happy. 'Heavy sigh'. Okay. All out of my system now. Sorry for this crude entry friends, but all the rage had to go somewhere... 'Heavy sigh'.

Comments

Popular Posts