Highlights of this week... and the one before

Slacked off blog updating for a while. Have been really busy last week. But anyway, here are the highlights...
  • Fabs has his baby! The oh-so-adorable Ayden was born on 28th of April, weighing an impressive 9 pounds 8 ounces. So damn cute... Pinch pinch the cheeks.
Look at the little angel...
The proud parents with their new joy!
  • Got all my stuff back from Snell's Beach. Hooray! Now I've got some shit to sell on Trademe (the NZ ebay). Made about $60 plus. Not much, but good for starving job seeker.
  • Fallen in with the dark side. Am "rewriting" articles for unknown sources for money. Looks like some student doesn't want to do his/her term paper. Not sure about this but policy is "Don't ask. don't tell."
  • Made a short film! Made this ironman parody as a commercial to promote this drink called "V". Went through lots of dustbins in Auckland just to find enough cans to make the robot. In the end, movie failed to upload properly to youtube though. It chopped so much of my frames that it looked like a photo montage. Here are some snaps:
Make-up. Laura (left) and Chris (Right)
Chris as Tony Stark
iVon man mark I (Made out of the product's cans)
  • When for this prayer meeting run by Franciscan monks. You were supposed to reflect on God on the chants but I thought about soccer instead. A beautiful dribbling action. Strange.
  • Helped a friend move house and am owed one ice cream. Yay! Her ex-landlord was this aggressive Korean person who did not speak much English. Just pissed me off as she didn't appear very friendly. Just smiled at her and thought "@#$% you!"
  • Walked into a Turkish Cafe to ask for a job. Boss wants to see my CV. Don't think got too much chance. My CV doesn't market me well for work such as these but I'm pretty sure I can do a great job. So I will pass him my CV this Monday. Shit. Need to retool it again.
That's pretty much it for this week and oh, if you are looking for something to read, read the 100 bullets or Fables series. They're both awesome!!!

Comments

Popular Posts