Starting to be creative again

Had my weekly skype call with family yesterday and then went to a pub with Chris and Laura, my friends from the "ivon man" short film project. Was relaxing, just chilling out, having a bit of food and drink but I felt the atmosphere was a bit too loud. Difficult to talk to each other really. Still, it was good just to go out for a while. I am starting to touch 3D and drawing again. Thought it would be just like riding a bike; once you know how to, it would be really easy to pick up again even after a long absence from it. Wrong. It was exciting at first but soon I met into challenges. I couldn't get my proportions right in drawing and I couldn't get my ear modelled right in 3D. Still, I will continue learning as I find it fulfilling. I dream of the day when I finally have a fully modelled/textured character based on my own design and it shouldn't take too long really. In other news, Le Bron James shot a ridiculous 3 pointer to even the Magic - Cavs series. I tried to watch the highlights video on this crap internet and just ended up with a laggy video and lots of lost MBs (Yep, it's primitive, but internet is counted by MBs here). Still, I find the NBA is getting more exciting than the EPL and Champions League. I can't stand the idea of Man U getting a quad! Just imagine the bunch of wanker Man U fans gloating. 'Cringe'...

Comments

Popular Posts