Matrix like dream

The weekend is almost gone. I've struggled with my freelance work and intend to get the boring ones finished off. The freelance article rewrites are pretty crap. They are just so boring and frustrating because I have to interpret the crap English of the originator. So, to get me through this boredom, I take little naps now and then. In one of these naps I had a dream. Ok. I love having dreams. Especially if they are a little weird. They are things that couldn't possibly happen but yet feel real. This one is right up there. I dreamt I entered a world where reality was malleable. Like all dreams, it's just bits and pieces I recall. I'm no expert in this but I do thing that since dreams are mainly sub-conscious, you wouldn't remember much when you awake anyway. Here are some things I recall doing in that dream:
  1. I came up to a curb by the side of the road. Busy traffic speeding by but somehow nothing felt real. I am not sure if someone prompted me, but I picked up a branch and hurled it at the traffic. "Boink" the branch went, as if it bounced off. Apparently, the entire environment beyond the curb was like a projection, only that you couldn't tell that it was.
  2. I dream somebody was pulling my hair. I had a branch growing out of my lower jaw. Wasn't that horrifying as I remembered it. I do recall thinking to myself, "This is very strange indeed".
  3. I flew.
  4. I was in this office where the cubicles were vertically on top of each other, looking somewhat like a scaled up abacus, but without the frame or the cylindrical sticks that the beads slid along. They looked like pieces of Dove soap and I simply flew to get to one of them. I did something naughty in one of those cubicles. Heh.
  5. I dreamt that my neighbours were Indian and they somehow could get into my bedroom directly from their house. Huh?
  6. If that wasn't weird enough, I was sleeping in part of this dream. As corny as it sounds, I had a dream, and in this dream, I was dreaming a dream.
Well, enough weirdness for one day. I need to return to my articles now. I'm probably going to have a sucky birthday tomorrow spent singing Akon's "Mr. Lonely" in my best chipmunk impersonation... Heh. Will now look up the dream interpreter to see what my dreams mean.

Comments

Popular Posts