Settled in Lower Hutt, Wellington... well almost

Yep. It's been a while since I blogged. Been a busy past few weeks, settling into the new environment, new house and new job. Wellington is awesome and though I haven't seen too much yet, I'm definitely excited about being here. I do have some things to catch up on though but yeah, so far so good, all is well here. Got my internet and GPS now so I don't feel so stranded. It's been really hectic these days trying to get things done (e.g. call the IRD, get hold of the homeowners of my current rental, contact my old work mates etc...). Well, will post pictures of my new place once I've more or less tidied it up. My place is pretty big (I go halves on the rent wih my company as they use it as guest quarters for company staff from outside Welly) so if any of you friends reading this blog wants to stay for a holiday, please let me know. Okay, I'm pretty now and am stoning now. Should update again really soon. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts