Weekend flies past

Man, the weekend is already gone. Just zipped by. It's been a fast week. Not that it was particularly enjoyable. Work was okay I suppose, just get it done and go home. I am pretty sure I've skipped quite a bit of blog updating but there hasn't been much going on. So far, I have:
  1. Gone to the WETA Cave.
  2. Replaced my Beemer's grills and had it serviced ($416!!!)
  3. Explored Wellington City (Just bits and pieces. I always wake up too late and when I get there, the shops are closed).
  4. Gotten my library card and am now pouring through volumes of Invincible and Fables.
Well, that's about it. I've really wanted to join a good young adult ministry just to have a little more friends (okay, I have NONE in Welly now) and I suppose I should go and make some contacts next week. My b'day is coming up soon and it is likely to be one spent alone. It's sad to be away from all my friends, both in S'pore and also Auckland. Oh heck, will just keep busy and the day will past right by...

Comments

Popular Posts