Spring is here

Ah yes, spring is here. That picture above is a tree outside my house and was just a sad looking bunch of twigs a while ago. Looks lovely now eh? Anyway, it is Monday and I am feeling so tired. I went to bed at around nine last night but woke up for about 2 hours before going back to sleep. As usual the weekend has just flown by, and Monday is just a drag to go through. Last week was birthday week and I can't say it was a bad week (except on Monday itself which was my birthday). Last Monday absolutely sucked. Especially for a birthday! I just spent the day trying to spend the day away. Was an absolute drag. Went to bed really early, like 2130. Well, then the week gradually improved. Here are some of the things I did after Monday:
  1. Planned and executed the Responsorial Psalm for Sunday Youth Mass. Yep. Was up the pulpit for the first ever time as a presenter.
  2. Went for a jog. Was damn unfit but the park was lovely though.
  3. Had a prime rib at Hog's Breath.
  4. Had a really classy dinner at the Matterhorn, a swanky fine dining restaurant and the company picked up the tab. (Uncle was in town for a visit)
  5. Cooked a chicken curry which will be eaten over the whole of next week. It didn't end up too badly...
Yeah, and the other thing is that I might be coming back to S'pore for December. I've got an air ticket to use but a large part of me doesn't want to go back. I feel I have so much to catch up with on my finances as I haven't been working for almost half a year. The other reason is more of an emotional one. Am zoning out of my spreadsheet now and my mind is a blank. Better stop writing now or I might ramble of some nonsense that I may regret later on...

Comments

Popular Posts