...

The week has turned busy. Lots of work to get through and still not done yet. That's good. Something to keep me busy. Something to stop me from thinking or feeling. I do suspect that I may be chronically depressed. I did think the long weekend break will help me sort myself out but I'm ever more pessimistic about the future. I have booked my return to S'pore. Will only be back 2 weeks this time. The initial excitement of going home seemed to have drowned rather quickly. I am having a personal crisis of sorts. Financial crisis, faith crisis, career crisis, artistic crisis, relationship crisis etc. I slept till 1600 today. Just seems that there isn't much to wake up for. It's a lovely day today. Would have gone for a run but will save that for until my flu clear completely. Will hit the supermarket to stock up later. I will be skipping Mass again this week (My third week in a row). I'm beginning to feel very skeptical about the existence of a loving God because I feel so damn forsaken. I need a miracle soon.

Comments

Popular Posts