Looking forward to Labour Day long weekend...

Weekend is nearly over and I probably should catch some sleep soon. I think I shall try to go to work early so that I am able to leave early. Gosh, the mere thought of it is horrible. It's been unusually cold for this time of the year too. My heater has been on almost every night but dammit, the electric bill here is just freaking ridiculous! For just one month of power, I need to pay like $300 which is way out of order. Ah, just as well, I'm changing my power provider... Seems like a losing battle trying to save money. I felt a tremor in my house this week. No damage. The house just shook. Was really brief too. I think it would be around 5 seconds. What else happened? Let's see... Oh, I went for a haircut today. Was expensive an I don't think it looked too good. Shite! I been complaining and moaning about everything. What indeed is my problem? Maybe I should just take a good break. I sat so long in front of my computer working freelance that my neck hurts. Huh? Shouldn't it be my butt? Exactly, nothing much makes sense around here anymore. Absurdism seems to be the prevailing truth around. I feel no more joy from life anymore. For what I have done it is no big deal and for that I have yet to do, it seems no point in doing it anymore. I'm not thinking of suicide because that seems pointless as well. Perhaps I should just imagine that I am a robot, emotionless and detached, going through the daily grind simply because "it is what we are meant to do". Ah, the more you think about it, the more it stinks. Like Fabs once said "If you poke shit, it'll just stink more!" Well, I did find some Yeo's Chrysantanum tea at the supermarket, which makes me happy that I can find something from Singapore here. That is just a delightful little packet of joy. I bought 6 on Saturday, and I think that there are just 2 left now.

Comments

Popular Posts