Day at the Beach =)

Went up to the beach on Eastbourne on Sunday (see pics below) as it was a lovely day. Wanted to enjoy my last weekend in NZ before I return for my S'pore holiday. Had to finish up my fresh food (so that it wouldn't rot in the 2 weeks I'm gone). Ended up finishing the bottle of wine Uncle Mike left behind. Hung over now. On hindsight that wasn't even perishable. Still have tons of loose ends to tie up... Still haven't paid electricity, still haven't transferred holiday spending $, still hadn't packed and still haven't finished the volunteer project (which I am by now losing interest in). I'm a horrible procrastinator when it comes to certain things. If these things were tangible, I'd have a buldging carpet that you can't even walk on. Sweep, sweep...
Days Bay. This is just outside the restaurant where we had our company dinner.
Seagulls grabbing a tan...
Pretty beach... This is going to be my wallpaper for this week.
Here's a rare picture of me in NZ. Gosh, haven't realized how "Kiwi-anized" I have become. Y'know, if there is a role for an Asian hobbit, it is so going to be mine... Not too much of a car person but this is an interesting looking show piece. Like the happy days of 60s America. Should probably be taken off the road for horrible fuel economy though.

Comments

Popular Posts