Holiday so far + break up log...

Met up with her today. Was supposed to watch "Sherlock Holmes". Bought the tickets but couldn't go watch it because she had too much to do. Had dinner with her and passed some stuff I had gotten for her from NZ. She got me something too but eventually realized that this relationship was one that would never go anywhere. She is still with her boyfriend and has no qualms about cheating on him. I guess we all do project our own perspectives and morals on others but I never thought that someone could do something so dishonourable and still feel okay about it. She was my library book (I always had to borrow her from her boy friend) and I was I think a spare tire (kept in storage in case of emergency). Well, decided to end it definitively today. She sent her "Thank you, I enjoyed the evening", I sent my "Forget me. It is best for us". Threw away all the stuff that I got from her; socks, undies, toys, even the new present I got this evening and erased all mobile numbers, email addresses and contacts as well. It just had to be done. I do wish her every good thing though... I felt that the film "500 days of summer" is what this whole thing is like. Autumn it seems, proves elusive. Anyway, the forgetting begins. I just have to focus on the positives of my life and live with this scar.
24th December. Christmas Eve. Had prime rib with my family. Happy to be with them again.25th December. Christmas Day. Here's all the star wars babies my sister got me. The flat "Hard Rock" thing is actually a t-shirt that mum got for me on her tour of the U.S. They still dote on me like a little boy. Not complaining.
26th Dec. Boxing Day. Here's some food I bought for my family (for being so nice to me). Above are some sticks of Satay, basically just meat on wooden skewers...
Here's a stingray with sambal... Yum Let's not forget pepper crab. The most delicious crab around in my opinionAnd here's my family, enjoying the food too much to even bother posing for the camera...27th Dec. Sunday. Went to the usual Mass with family and then met up with Sam and XX to shoot up some zombies in some LAN game. Was really fun. Visited Alex, Kristy and for the first time, their baby, Natalie. That's her holding the plush sheep toy I got her from NZ. Simply adorable.
There she is again, playing with the same... Oops! Dropped it. Then she just tried to pick it up but as she was in the walker, the toy just kept being pushed away. Eventually she got annoyed and wailed for someone to pick it up for her. So damn cute. I got on well with baby Natalie. Had lots of fun with her. Natalie, Uncle Flo loves you!

Comments

Popular Posts