Proud of my anchors...

Okay, 2 days late on my weekly blog update. So what have I been up to these few days? Work. Nothing but a few days of intense work. My 9 to 5 job is usually leaves me with plenty of time to idle away except during month end where there are tons of reports to go through. And it was well, simply, month end. Just at the exact same moment I picked up a freelance job modeling anchors for a marine company. So for the past few days the routine was max out at work, go home, have dinner, have 2 coronas, nap for a while, then wake up and work on my freelance jobs till late. Well, I never thought I'd be saying this but... I'm damn proud of my anchors. Look at the detail on the chains. My Pwesciousses. Hehe.
So I looked at Jan's blog and see Jan, Dianne and XX pigging out on this huge-ass pizza and thought I should have been there. If I had more time, I'd photoshop myself into the picture. Boy, am I missing out. They all look somewhat different too. XX has ditched his glasses and so we can see his eye bags. Dianne is dressing like a lady (prolly clothes from her blog shop). Still can remember the Uni days where she just attended lectures in what must be her jammies. Jan? She's Miss Universe storeroom (kidding!). Well, I don't think she has changed much since last year, which I suppose is a good thing. Gosh, I miss my friends. Feels like I've climbed up the proverbial kungfu mountain (New Zealand!) to retreat from my worldly cares and yet I can't leave the old life behind. Saw this ad on the tele about ice cream and the little girl reminds me of Louise. I imagine her to be like this when she was a kid. She's working in Australia now and I do often wonder how she's doing. That's one other good friend I miss. Really appreciated having her around when I was living like a fugitive in Auckland. Ah, peeking out of the window, the skies are now overcast and weeping. The perfect poetic mood for reminiscing. =)

Comments

Popular Posts