Monday woes

Once again, Monday has arrived and the weekend has passed. Did not do anything special over the weekend. It was one of the most boring and unproductive so far this year. Was Waitangi Day on Saturday but that is just something like the NZ national day. No holiday in lieu though (Damn!). I am feeling quite tired now. Maybe a coffee will wake/cheer me up. I have tried to do whatever I am supposed/expected to without asking "why" too much. Yet today, the question pops. Huge "why"s all inside my head... "Why am I up so early?" "Why am I going to a job I don't even really enjoy?" "Why am I still drawing breath?" No answers to these really so I guess it is best to just accept my lot and get on with it. Don't hope and you won't be disappointed... Other news... I had always wanted a PS3 and started making bids for one on trademe (the Kiwi ebay). Made a bid for one on Friday, which I deliberately lost after I found out the seller was a dodgy Indian fella. I am not racist by the way, but I tend to be more careful with Indian traders because the roti prata man often shaved a few cents off me way back when I was a kid living in Dover Road. Anyway, after I had thrown the auction (someone else had won it at $350), I received an offer to buy it at $430. What the f***?!! This person obviously got his friends to drive the auction price up and then couldn't sell it to any real buyers before the auction expired, and subsequently made offers to the real buyers. Set off my gut instincts like a Pearl harbour bombing! What a fraud! I should just blacklist him.

Comments

Popular Posts