Naruto website cannot load in NZ =(

Wow. It has been another really busy week! I have been taking over more and more stuff from my supervisor because her old arm injuries are acting up again and there might be a chance that she needs to be away for an extended period of time. I welcome the challenge though. I like things like coming up with broad strategies and overall planning. I dislike the parts that require attention to the nitty gritty details though I know these are important especially for junior level jobs. And I hate dealing with rude, dysfunctional people. At least taking over these new responsibilities absolves me from having to work so closely with some of these people. These new job roles make me far busier though. No time for reading Naruto manga online at work... Yeah, XX gave me the link for the Naruto web comic and now I'm really into it. The art is so-so but the story is awesome. I like the little inserts between stories where the creator talks about his life and how he got into the comics industry. It does inspire me a lot. It is all about how a so-called average person just took a chance, followed his passion and ended up creating something really cool. I want to be like that too. Y'know, I used to believe that destiny was largely determined by strength of will. This means that if a person truly believes in him/herself, it is only a matter of time before they become what they want to be. Of course your parameters of self belief must be realistic. For example, a person born without legs can't expect to be the star striker in the EPL but could perhaps aspire to play in the top level of the paralympics. Yet I think I am over simplifying here. From my experiences, fate plays a part. Some things are meant to be and some aren't. I've had opportunities that I never deserved fall right into my lap and there are the evasive ones that I can never seem to have no matter how hard I try. .. Anyway, Naruto website is down for NZ for some strange reason which is a bit of a disappointment. Man, was so wanting to read it over the weekend but guess it is just too bad. CNY is going to be next week but there is going to be nothing festive over here.

Comments

Popular Posts