Toy Story 3D is NOT Toy Story 3

Spent lots of time at work last week. Was the first time in ages that I had to work Saturday. Well, did my work and was glad to have done so because I have a little more breathing space this week. Still, I found myself being rather unproductive and to be honest, a little down. I have come to recognize the cycle (starts by being really messy at home, followed by being tired and sleeping a lot). Having worked and slept away most of Saturday, all that was left was to do something fun for Sunday. So I decided (without having much options or planning) to catch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief but when I got to the box office, I saw this poster... Wow! Toy Story 3! That's what it said on the electronic board. It was only after I bought the ticket that I realized that it meant to say 3D at the end but haven't had enough space due to the character limit on the board. So I had wanted to watch Toy Story 3, but ended up watching Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D. Yeah, yeah, should have read the poster carefully but the aliens were so cute that they just overcame my subconscious. Damn Disney/Pixar!!! Here are more of those lovely aliens. Really, really love the design. Btw, it was not really that impressive in 3D but Toy Story is always cool. Somehow. Other things that happened in the week...
  • Learned that Jan got promoted. Congrats Jan! I am very impressed. Now she's probably earning more than twice what I'm getting. Lordy, reminds me how terrible I am at these financial/career things. I tend to choose things that pay the lowest and make me work the hardest...
  • Bidding for a Playstation 3. This is the last thing I simply need to buy to complete my life! I have never ever had a console in my life and always wanted one. Yeah, really need to spoil myself to keep my spirits up. Will start saving again once I get this one sorted. Over these past few years I have been damn thrifty with my cash due to circumstance but I realized that I need to keep myself happy every once in a while. Hello PS3, goodbye social life!
Well, that's all for the week. It is a cheery, sunny day today and all is well =) Time to get back to work...

Comments

Popular Posts