Mouth ulcer

Woke up this morning as if a truck had run me over. Feeling a bit more awake now as the day is warming up. It is now lunch time and I am having some protein milk drinks (I was about to say "liquid protein drink" before I realized how wrong that sounded). So why just liquid food? Well, have a bloody mouth ulcer on my left cheek. Was munching grainwaves (sour cream and chives flavour) last weekend and suddenly developed this blood blister. Poked it around with my tongue and then it burst, and hence the mouth ulcer. Really hurts to chew any type of solid food. I took 3 hours to finish a cup noodle on Wednesday and that must be a new record for me. For all the fat bastards in the world considering a stomach stapling/lipo suction, why not just buy a disposable razor and give the inside of your mouth a gash? Guaranteed that eating will no longer be pleasurable and weight loss will almost certainly follow. Not only will you save thousands of dollars, but you can perform the entire "surgery" yourself, in the comfort of your own home! Oh well, just don't go around having 20 milkshakes for lunch...

Comments

Popular Posts