... ...

Monday. As usual, drag ass out of bed, defrost in shower for a good 20 mins and then I am off to work. Weekend had just ended and the highlight was dinner at Uncle Joe's place (the pasta was lovely) and an unhealthy length of time questing on the PS3 on Ultimate Alliance (This game where you pick 4 Marvel superheroes and just beat up baddies). Anyways, snap back to now and there is this tired soul chained to the chair of conformism. This early in the morning and it already isn't going well. People asking where their stock is when:
  1. I can't make it arrive faster.
  2. It isn't my damn fault that we are out in the first place. (Forecast is inaccurate, sales reps taking stock that isn't allocated etc.)
Such is a bloody annoyance when you have a to-do list of more than 20 things to do. I think I'll just put on my "fuck-off" face and seriously get some work done. I've been put into other people's problems once too often and find myself needing a bit more space and focus. Oh well, back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts