Easter geek fest

I admit: I am a geek through and through. I find the stuff in sci-fi, manga and fantasy much more exciting than the real world. Guess what? Today I discover a whole hive of geeks. And I'd have to say for a fact; they are MUCH more geek than me. Okay, so I went to the Armageddon Comic Expo in TSB Arena in Wellington today. Wasn't to much to see in there but the geeks were really out in force today. People dressed up as ninjas, jedis, anime characters and horror movie icons were all over the convention grounds. Here are a few snaps...
Wouldn't be an authentic geek convention without stormtroopers...
Whoever it is beside that ninja, she looks embarrassed... Ooh, love how Vader plays it up to the crowd. The imperial officer looks like he stole his pants from MC Hammer. My favourite!!! I don't even know which character she is supposed to be but damn, she's hot. The only person I actually ASKED to take a snap of. Made my day =) Even that stupid guy behind who just decided to waltz in couldn't spoil the shot. She is probably like the perfect girlfriend - A gorgeous geek gal! The male equivalent would be a man who loves shopping but that is most probably because he is gay.
Well, I initially had lots to blog about but after seeing geek girl here I don't think that there is anything much more interesting to talk about. Not even being crowned the stocktake superstar comes remotely close...

Comments

Popular Posts