Monday Ramblings

Ah, it's been long since I wrote an entry. It's Monday morning and the worst kind of; raining, cold and moody. Still I have to soldier on and go to work. The weekend was unremarkable. I skipped Mass for the secod time this month and stayed home mostly because of a bout of rashes. Never had them before but apparently the doctor suspects it is the soap I use. So I've got four kinds of meds to use while itching and playing Drangon Age Origins on the PS3, which is a dangerously mind-blowing game (bought it last week and already chalked up more than 100 hours of playing time). As usual, it has been furious busy at work. Solving one crisis after another. Still, I know my worth there and they have given me a generous raise for all the mind-numbing work I bang out of my forge of boredom. I shall enjoy a bit of the increase but intend to put aside some to pursue my dreams if ever I reached breaking point. Work isn't all bad. I'm getting along well with my co-workers (okay, some are strange. Well, most are strange) and at least I've got something to keep me occupied. Will be flying up to Auckland this Thursday/Friday for business, which will be somewhat of an enforced break for me. I will try to catch Ip Man 2 when I'm there. It is showing in Auckland but not Welly. Oh well, am starting to daydream a bit now. And of a subject I would most like to leave behind. Ah Monday...

Comments

Popular Posts